Roman-Surf Membership Agreement
*Last updated on February 26th 2012
All members MUST read and agree to the following terms. Submitting your request for membership constitutes knowledge, understanding, and acceptance of the entire Membership Agreement
This Membership Agreement is a binding agreement between you, the member, and Roman-Surf.com, and applies to all features of Roman-Surf Manual Traffic Exchange, Free Banner/Text Exchanges and our blog.
Acceptance of membership and/or maintaining a subscription for services implies consent to this agreement, as well as future updates, alterations or changes to this agreement.
CHANGES TO THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
Roman-Surf admin reserves the right to modify or update this agreement at any time without advanced notice. It is the responsibility of the member to check the news headings in their member area on a regular basis, as any changes to this agreement will be announced there. The continuance of your membership indicates that you have read and agree to the additions or modifications made to this agreement
THIS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT IS FULLY SEVERABLE
In the event that a portion of this Membership Agreement should be found to be null and void, the remainder of this Membership Agreement shall remain intact and fully enforceable as if the portion found to be null and void had never been a part of the Membership Agreement at all
Abuse of Our Staff
Abuse towards our staff will not be tolerated. You expect to be treated in a professional, courteous, and polite manner and so do we. If you use foul language, threaten us, or do anything we find offensive or downright rude, we may suspend and/or delete your account.
Further, we reserve the exclusive rights to suspend and/or delete and/or refuse service to anyone we choose for any reason we choose, without justification or explanation. The decision of Roman-Surf.com is final and not subject to review.
As a member of Roman-Surf you acknowledge that you are at least 13 years of age. Should any law exist where you are a resident that would forbid you to use any of the services contained within the website, then those laws shall outweigh this agreement. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that they are complying with local laws and Roman-Surf is hereby removed from any liability resulting from an individual gaining membership against such laws and regulations
Disclaimer of Advertisers Claims
Roman-Surf contains links to outside sites and is not responsible for content on these sites; this includes, but is not limited to, income claims and promises. You join any program or business at your own risk.
Sites advertised through our services do not constitute endorsement by Roman-Surf.com.
You are advised to research all business opportunities before joining or participating in them. Be sure to visit your local Better Business Bureau, and other consumer awareness organizations before you invest any amount of money!
Remember, if something sounds to good to be true, quite often it really is too good to be true.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liabilities
Roman-Surf.com does NOT warrant that the website and services will be error free or uninterrupted. The website and services are distributed on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Roman-Surf.com will NOT be responsible for any losses, damages or costs that you and/or your business may suffer when using the website or services. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Roman-Surf.com from any claims resulting from your use of the website or services.
You expressly agree that use of the website or services is at your sole risk. Neither Roman-Surf.com nor its service providers, agents, licensors or employees shall have any liability for any damages suffered by you or any other party or third party as a result of the use or misuse of the service.
SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE)
SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) will not be tolerated in any way.
Roman-Surf exercises a ZERO tolerance on SPAM. Formal complaints of SPAM/UCE are handled as top priority. SPAM/UCE complaints against you may result in loss of your Roman-Surf.com account, without recourse on your part, and includes the loss of referrals, the forfeiture of unpaid money on account, and the prohibition against any future membership.
Legal action will be pursued by Roman-Surf.com for any loss or damages incurred due to SPAM/UCE complaints against you. You will also be responsible for a daily payment of $500 per day for every day the RoyalSurf.com website is down and not operational due to the verified SPAM complaint against you.
Simply put, DO NOT send SPAM or UCE. The consequences of this type of marketing can cause substantial damage for all parties involved.
CURRENT AND/OR FUTURE TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
All information, images, trademarks, logos, and copyrights found on the Roman-Surf website are the property of Roman-Surf. and cannot be used by any member (or non-member) without the express written consent of Roman-Surf. Anyone found to be using such material without the proper written permission of Roman-Surf, will have their account deleted immediately and be subject to prosecution according to local laws.
ENROLLING OTHER MEMBERS IS PROHIBITED
Members are not under any circumstances allowed to sign up other members. Members can refer other individuals to the website and help them through the sign up process, however the individual must complete the signup process by him/herself, including the reading and agreeing to the Membership Agreement. Furthermore, no member shall create false accounts simply for the benefit of referral rewards or to create manufactured referrals. Any member found to be engaged in such activity will have their membership revoked and will lose all credits in all accounts created
Acceptance of Roman-Surf.com Communications
As a member, you agree to receive discount offers, promotions and informative updates from Roman-Surf.com, and other advertising, as we deem appropriate, to all email addresses on record. However, this does NOT give you the right to reciprocate in kind to Roman-Surf.com and all such unsolicited communications will be reported as SPAM.
Submitting Your Online Material to Us
That means that we don't have to treat any submission as confidential. You can't sue us for using ideas you submit. If we use them, or anything like them, we don't have to pay you or anyone else for them. We will have the exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of any kind. We can use them for any purpose we deem appropriate to our Roman-Surf.com mission, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submissions you make. This means that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
You are solely responsible for the maintenance, payment, and cancellations of any subscription(s) to Roman-Surf.com created by you or your representatives. We do not create or maintain member subscriptions to our services. Only those who have access to your online banking account(s) may do so.
Purchases via electronic check, or any other funding source that requires a period of time to clear, will not be fully processed until such funds have been released to Roman-Surf.com.
All Sales are Final and Non-Refundable.
Cancellation of any subscription(s) will result in the immediate termination of all related accounts (downgrade to free status), regardless of the last successful payment date. Roman-Surf.com shall not be held responsible for services and/or fees lost due to subscription cancellation.
If you decide that you no longer wish to maintain an upgrade or an account at Roman-Surf.com, it is your responsibility to ensure you cancel all subscriptions that may be associated with that upgrade or account. Roman-Surf.com will not be responsible to provide service or refund monies received via subscriptions that you fail to cancel. This applies even in the event that the member previously closed their account. Again, it is the member's responsibility to cancel all subscriptions.
In the event that a member authorizes more than one subscription payment for the same service, Roman-Surf.com will be liable to refund only as follows, with the noted exception at the end of this paragraph: Any written refund request received within 15 days of a duplicate subscription charge will receive a full refund for that one subscription payment and one subscription payment only, and only upon proof that the member has stopped the duplicate subscription(s). No other reimbursement beyond refund of a single payment will be granted (i.e., no exchanges, no extensions, no others service in lieu of, etc). If the written refund request is received after the 15-day period, there is NO REFUND. NOTE: Multiple subscription purchases of advertising credits is NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
All Other Sales are NON-REFUNDABLE.
In the event of a failed payment request for membership fees, your account will be re-billed one time, three days following the payment failure. Upon the second failed payment request in any given billing cycle, any related Roman-Surf.com accounts and subscriptions will be terminated, without recourse on your part.
- Your site must NOT include Google Ads
- Your site must NOT close or break the surf frame
- Your site must NOT be an 'investment surf' site
- Your site must NOT be an 'auto surf' site
- Your site must NOT be a 'HYIP' site
- Your site must NOT be a 'PTP' site
- Your site must NOT state anything about GUARANTEEING an INCOME
- Your site must TOTALLY free from any pornographic material of any kind
- Your site must TOTALLY free from any racist, hate or discriminatory content
- Your site must NOT contain any illegal material such as pirated software (warez sites)
- Your site must NOT promote any sort of illegal activity such as pyramid schemes or payment randomizers
- Your site must NOT link to any of the material described above
- Your site must be COMPLETELY FREE from any viruses and/or link to files infected by a virus and/or adware/spyware or other invasive scripts.
- Your site must NOT prompt the user to download anything
- Your site must NOT attempt to automatically download files
- Your site must NOT perform searches in the background during or after load
- Your site must NOT be a traffic exchange surf page (referral urls are okay)
- Your site must NOT contain prompts, alerts or anything else that must be closed before surfing can continue
- Your site must NOT contain fly in ads, or other popups that move on the screen
- Your site must NOT prompt the user to set their homepage to that website or other URL
- Your site must NOT load banned sites in iframes
- Your site must NOT solicit donations unless specifically approved in writing by Roman-Surf.com
- Your site must be written primarily in English (at least 90%)
- Your site must be "family-friendly" -- no cursing, no nudity, no obscene gestures, etc
- Your site can be removed for reasons not listed above if it negatively affects surfing
- Your site is allowed to load a Single pop-up OR pop-under (but not both) as long as it meets the following criteria:
1) The pop-up/pop-under must provide a way to easily close it
2) The pop-up/pop-under must NOT give rise to any other pop-ups, pop-unders, etc. as it is closed
3) The pop-up/pop-under must meet all the same criteria as your main site
NOTE: If your website is in violation of ANY of the above Site Rules, your account may be suspended without notice. Additionally, at our discretion, penalties may be imposed against the account to include assessing credits and/or cash fine amounts deductible from current or future account balances. For serious offenses, your account may be permanently deleted without notice and you will lose all credits and cash in that account. Per our payment policy we offer no refunds.
- Entering anything other than your real name makes your account subject to removal
- You may only have ONE account per person
- Your Username may not contain profanity, crudities, or other commonly accepted offensive terms; inclusion of such makes your account subject to removal
- You cannot login from two different computers at the same time
- You MUST have a valid email address
- Your email must NOT have any autoresponders or auto-replies
- Your email must NOT bounce -- if it does your account is subject to immediate removal
- Your email address itself may not contain profanity, crudities, or other commonly accepted offensive terms; inclusion of such makes your account subject to removal
- Your email must NOT send anti-spam challenge-responses to Roman-Surf.com, nor bounce (be rejected) -- you must "white list" the Roman-Surf.com domain
- You must NOT add any Roman-Surf.com email address to any mailing list
- You must NOT share your login information with anyone
- You may NOT use any programs, scripts, or any other automated means that will surf for you or otherwise generate credits
- You may NOT use any kind of autosurf mechanism or autosurf traffic exchange to generate banner impressions in our Banner Exchange network - You MUST surf at least once every 30 days
***NOTE: In general, the use of rotators is permitted. However, Members must ensure that ALL websites in rotation conform to the above guidelines.
NOTE: If you violate ANY of the above Account Rules, your account may be PERMANENTLY suspended or deleted WITHOUT notice AND you will lose all credits, impressions and cash associated with that account.
Per our payment policy we do NOT offer refunds. Anyone initiating a subscription or other payment to Roman-Surf does so with the full understanding of these Terms, and accepts that we Do NOT Offer Refunds.
For free members, after 30 days of inactivity, your account will be suspended. Upgrading or surfing within 30 days will prevent suspension.
Failure to Comply
If you fail to follow any of the rules listed above, your account may be permanently suspended or removed. All credits, impressions, or rewards of any kind, including any money on account, will be lost. Your banners and urls will be removed, and your downline will be lost with no recourse. Per our payment policy we offer NO REFUNDS.
The Management, Owner and Staff of Roman-Surf reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, solely at the discretion of said Management, Owner and Staff, for whatever reason they deem appropriate.
Roman-Surf.com may change any of these rules at any time, with or without notification, at our discretion.